It was a fun one leading up to Christmas with Elle this year. She really seemed to get it this year. She loved singing and listening to Christmas songs. In fact, we're still listening to them in the car. I'm not sure when I'm going to get away from them. She loved looking at all the lights on the houses. She really bought into Santa this year. She made reindeer food at school that we sprinkled on the lawn on Christmas Eve and she helped me get cookies ready for Santa to eat.
Elle had a very good Christmas. She got a ton of wonderful presents. It actually took us about 4 hours to unwrap them all. I was hoping she would be in to it more this year but I guess not. She would unwrap one gift and then want to open and play with it. Here are some pictures of our fun this year.
Elle was not going anywhere near Santa without me! She did talk to him and told him what she wanted for Christmas as long as Daddy was holding her.
Mmmmm! Christmas cookie dough!
Elle, Carter and Daddy on Christmas morning.
Elle with her baby and baby's princess clothes she got from Santa.
Elle and Uncle Ty
Elle shoveling snow with Daddy


1 comment:
Oh my gosh, how stinkin cute!!!! How fun!!! I can't wait until Lee and Carter at that age, so they can enjoy it too. Lee liked the paper better than the presents, LOL.
Post a Comment