Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Ellie's First Ever School Picture

This is Ellie's first ever school picture from Learning Tree Preschool here in Crystal Lake. I was told by her teacher that this is the best school picture she has seen yet and she's been teaching a long, long time. Elle's other teacher had to do a song and dance routine and stand on her head to get her to smile for this picture. I'd say she did a splendid job!

2 comments:

TheMildrens said...

Wow! She was NOT kidding! That picture is amazing! Ever think about getting her into the gap kids catalog? You can send in their pictures to the Gap online now. I'm not kidding Chan - she's a beautiful kid! She would be perfect!

Steve and Sara said...

That is a perfect school picture! I love that she has her dolly in it too. She's SO cute!!