As for Ellie, well, she was completely overwhelmed with all the presents she had to unwrap. It took us at least 2 hours and that was kind of force feeding them to her. She was so excited with all her new toys to play with. Here are some pictures of our Christmas day.

Ellie got her a little doll house. She loves playing with the mommy, daddy and baby dolls more than anything.

Ellie got her first Cabbage Patch doll. I must say it was quite nostalagic to watch my little girl open her Cabbage Patch doll considering I had 3 with I was a little girl. She has red hair just like Ellie and a little sister to go along with her.

Ellie also got a stroller for her babies. She calls it "baby's carseat". It's pretty darn cute to watch her walk her babies around the house. We've even taken the stroller and a baby to the grocery store for a stroll.


No comments:
Post a Comment