I had some pictures taken of Ellie and me for Dave's birthday and Father's Day. They turned out beautiful and I had to share them with those who have not seen them yet.
These pictures are awesome! They look so good on the site! Just so you know, through my blog and Sara's blog there's a network of people we know (no strangers!) that could leave you comments, so don't freak out!
4 comments:
These pictures are awesome! They look so good on the site! Just so you know, through my blog and Sara's blog there's a network of people we know (no strangers!) that could leave you comments, so don't freak out!
These are so awesome!!! I love them all, I bet Dave was so excited when you gave them to him. How neat!!!
These are so awesome!!! I love them all, I bet Dave was so excited when you gave them to him. How neat!!! neat!!!
I've been wondering how those pictures ended up turning out after you told me you were going to do them. They are so beautiful!
Laura
Post a Comment